Arctix Infant-Toddler Chest High Snow Bib Overalls, Charcoal, 2T
- 120 grams ThermaTech Insulation for extra warmth in a lightweight, low bulk garment (keeps warm at temperatures from -20° to +35°)
- DWR finish (Durable Water Repellent) helps repel water from fabric surface
- Adjustable comfort suspenders for the perfect fit with elasticized side gussets for maximum motion
- 600 Denier Ballistic are used to reinforce the ankle, scuff and hem guards to hold up against daily wear and tear
- Boot Gaiters with Grippers form a seamless integration with boots to keep warmth in and moisture out
Details: The 1575 Arctix Infant/Toddler Chest High Insulated Snow Bib Overalls is an outstanding value priced snow bib for the young ones. These overalls feature a 100% Polyester Dobby shell with ThermaLock W/R + W/P 3000mm Coating, offering a maximum degree of durability and protection from the elements, while allowing a full range of motion. 120 grams ThermaTech Insulation offers warmth in a lightweight, low bulk garment, keeping warm at temperatures from -20° to +35° depending on level of activity. DWR finish (Durable Water Repellent) helps repel water from fabric surface. The adjustable comfort suspenders provide the perfect fit with elasticized side gussets for maximum motion. The boot gaiters with grippers form a seamless integration with the boots to keep the warmth in, and the moisture out. These relaxed fit pants also include 600 Denier Ballistic reinforced ankle, scuff and hem guards to hold up against daily wear & tear. They are water and wind resistant, and are machine washable.
Package Dimensions: 12.3 x 9.2 x 4.1 inches