Basic Care Children's Loratadine Allergy Relief Chewable Tablets, Grape Flavor, 20Count
Brand: Basic Care
- ACTIVE INGREDIENT: Basic Care Children's Allergy Relief contains loratadine 5 mg, an antihistamine, which compares to the active ingredient in Children's Claritin Grape Chewables.
- CHILDREN'S ALLERGY MEDICINE: Provides indoor and outdoor allergy relief in grape flavored chewable tablets kids will love. Gluten free.
- INDOOR & OUTDOOR ALLERGY RELIEF: Temporarily relieves these symptoms due to hay fever or other upper respiratory allergies: runny nose, sneezing, itching of the nose or throat and itchy, watery eyes.
- 24 HOUR ALLERGY RELIEF: This children's allergy medicine provides 24 hours of non-drowsy* relief of allergy symptoms. *When taken as directed. See Drug Facts Panel.
- ALLERGY CAUSES: When you're exposed to the same allergen twice, your antibodies can release a number of immune system chemicals, such as histamine, that cause allergy symptoms. Basic Care Children's Allergy Relief contains loratadine 5 mg, an antihistamine which can help.
Publisher: Perrigo Company - Basic Care
Release Date: 25-01-2019
Details: Compare to the active ingredient in Children's Claritin Grape Chewables. Children's allergy medicine in a chewable grape flavor kids will love. This non-drowsy* Basic Care Children's Allergy Relief helps to protect kids from indoor and outdoor allergens while providing 24 hour relief of symptoms such as sneezing, runny nose, itchy throat or nose and itchy, watery eyes. Contains no gluten.
*When taken as directed. See Drug Facts Panel.
Package Dimensions: 3.7 x 3.2 x 0.9 inches