ECR4Kids SoftZone Mirror Cube - Foam Sensory Toy for Baby/Toddler Play & Self-Discovery, Assorted Colors
- Sensory Toy for Children - this gentle foam cube with 5-sided mirrors helps kids ages 6 months and older develop motor and cognitive skills
- Child-Safe Mirror - shatter-proof mirror material is flexible and free from sharp edges, making it a safe addition to environments with young children
- Perfect for Playtime - bright colors and gentle foam are great in daycares, preschools, kindergarten, classrooms, playrooms and boys and girls' bedrooms at home
- Boost Motor Skills - young ones develop important muscle control as they do tummy time, push and lift the block, or even use it to support them reaching and pulling up
- Endless Play Value - little one's love playing peek-a-boo, making faces at themselves, practicing color recognition, pushing and tossing the cube, and using it to stand up
Details: Peek-a-boo, I see me! Kids ages 6 months and older love playing and learning with the SoftZone Mirror Cube. As they play, the baby-safe and shatter-proof mirrors encourage early self-discovery and facial recognition. But it doesn't just encourage sensory development - the lightweight (4 lbs) cube is fun to push and maneuver, making it a perfect way to grow those motor skills! Crawlers can even use it to help support them as they learn to stand upright. Made with dense foam and a soft leather-like cover, this gentle cube fits right into early education environments, playrooms, daycares and both boys' and girls' bedrooms. Designed to be kid-friendly with durable, seamless stitching and a non-slip bottom that helps keep the cube safely in place. Adult supervision required.
Package Dimensions: 13.4 x 13.3 x 13.1 inches