Enfamil PREMIUM Newborn Non-GMO Infant Formula - Reusable Powder Tub, 22.2 oz
Sorry, this item is out of stock
Color: Baby Blue
- Contains 1- 22.2 ounces of powder formula
- Unique Triple Health Guard blend that has 30 nutrients for growth, twice the Omega-3 DHA as the other leading brand*, and an exclusive Prebiotics blend clinically proven to support the immune system
- The first and only Infant Formula to have both the amount of brain-nourishing inositol and DHA found in breast milk
- Non-GMO** - ingredients not genetically engineered
- Enfamil is the #1 Infant Formula brand recommended by pediatricians
- Patterned after early breast milk, Enfamil PREMIUM Newborn is a part of Enfamil Staged Nutrition-inspired by the changing nutrition of breast milk. Turn to Enfamil PREMIUM Infant after your little one turns three months old to continue assuring your baby has the complete nutrition needed for healthy development.
Publisher: Mead Johnson Nutrition
Release Date: 30-09-2017
Details: Enfamil PREMIUM Newborn Baby Formula is backed by decades of research on breast milk and multiple clinical studies on its brain support power. It is tailored to meet the nutritional needs of newborns through 3 months, and has a gentle, easy to digest blend patterned after early breast milk‡. It's unique Triple Health Guard blend has 30 nutrients for growth, omega 3 DHA and inositol to help maximize learning potential and an exclusive baby probiotics blend for immune support. *QuintilesIMS, using the ProVoice Survey fielded from Janurary 2017 to December 31, 2017. ** Not made with genetically engineered ingredients, but trace amounts of genetically engineered materials may be present in the product from manufacturing environments and process sources. For more information, visit www.enfamil/com/non-GMO *** Expert recommended level of DHA is .2%-.5% of total fatty acids. Enfamil Premium level is .32%. † Enfamil DHA = 0.32%; Similac DHA = 0.15%. Enfamil has not been shown superior to the other leading brand in supporting growth and brain development. ‡ Based on whey to casein ratio 3-5 days after lactation begins. Ingredients: Nonfat Milk, Lactose, Vegetable Oil (Palm Olein, Coconut, Soy, and High Oleic Sunflower Oils), Whey Protein Concentrate, and Less than 2%: Galactooligosaccharides‡, Polydextrose‡, Mortierella Alpina Oil§, Crypthecodinium Cohnii Oil+, Calcium Carbonate, Calcium Phosphate, Potassium Citrate, Magnesium Oxide, Ferrous Sulfate, Potassium Chloride, Zinc Sulfate, Sodium Chloride, Cupric Sulfate, Manganese Sulfate, Sodium Selenite, Potassium Iodide, Soy Lecithin, Vitamin A Palmitate, Inositol, Choline Chloride, Ascorbic Acid, Niacinamide, Calcium Pantothenate, Riboflavin, Thiamin Hydrochloride, Vitamin D3, Vitamin B6 Hydrochloride, Folic Acid, Vitamin K1, Biotin, Vitamin B12, Vitamin E Acetate, Nucleotides (Cytidine 5'-Monophosphate, Disodium Uridine 5'-Monophosphate, Adenosine 5'-Monophosphate, Disodium Guanosine 5'-Monophosphate), Taurine, L-Carnitine.
Package Dimensions: 6.0 x 5.4 x 4.2 inches