EverEarth Garden Activity Cube. Wood Shape & Color Sorter, Bead Maze & Counting Baby Toy
- 6 SIDES OF ACTIVITIES - This baby activity cube keeps child entertained with geometric shape sorting, counting beads, sliding animals, spinning gears and a wire bead maze on top!
- NATURAL & NON-TOXIC - Made of natural hardwood and stained with non-toxic water-based paint - so it's kid safe for curious babies and toddlers
- PERFECT SIZE - Just the right height for sitting babies to hold, reach and play. Sturdy 6-sided design is less likely to tip when babies grasp and stand and care instructions- wipe clean
- EDUCATIONAL TOY - Exciting colors and gadgets encourage sensory stimulation and brain development. Bead mazes encourage reach, sliders promote grasping skills, gears spur logical thinking, and more
- A DURABLE CLASSIC - Just like the toy at the doctor's office, this high-quality, classic wooden toy is designed to withstand enthusiastic toddler play. Environmentally friendly. Measures 15.7 x 14 x 15.9 inches. Comes as a FULLY ASSEMBLED TOY. For toddlers and babies age 18 months & up
Release Date: 26-07-2011
Details: The EverEarth Wooden Garden Activity Cube is a global best seller and is highly stimulating creative learning cube which has moving beads, maze, shape sorter, abacus, moving cogs, counting blocks one to ten and many more moving parts – no surface is left empty! Perfect to encourage socialising and sharing as friends can play too, to develop fine motor skills together. Made from high quality Beech and fully tested to European standards, this product is suitable for children age 18 Months +. It is also 100% FSC certified Beech and tested to EN71 standards so it is safe and durable for your child to play with.
THINKING SKILLS - Figuring out how things work is one of the best parts of play. Simple challenges to more challenging ones can help in this area. Thinking Skills are mental processes we use to do things like: solve problems, make decisions, ask questions, construct plans, evaluate ideas, organise information and create objects.
SHAPE RECOGNITION - Learning about the different shapes that exist not only broadens their knowledge of shapes but helps develop their fine motor skills as well as spacial recognition.
PROBLEM SOLVING - Figuring out how things work are one of the best parts of play. Simple challenges to more challenging ones can help in this area.
COMMUNICATION SKILLS -By role-playing, and interacting with others through play, children can begin to develop their communication skills and start to understand social interaction in a better way.
SOCIAL SKILLS -Feeling confident about yourself and being able to share your thoughts are essential to children’s development. Play can naturally do that.
CREATIVITY - Using their imagination and creativity can assist children to see the world in a new way. This helps them to become great thinkers.
HAND TO EYE COORDINATION - Teaches grasping and holding skills which leads to success in school and beyond.
SPORTS - Hand eye co-ordination can help y
Package Dimensions: 16.8 x 16.8 x 15.7 inches
Languages: German, English, French