Gleeporte Stacking Peg Board Set Toy - Montessori Occupational Therapy Early Learning for Fine Motor Skills, Ideal for Toddlers and Preschooler, Includes 30 Plastic Pegs & 1 Board
Color: Peg Stacking Set
- POPULAR MONTESSORI OCCUPATIONAL THERAPY METHOD - Your toddler or preschoolers will enjoy the thrill of stacking and sorting the different colored pegs, while at the same time use it as an Early learning Educational experience.
- DEVELOP & STRENGTHEN FINE MOTOR SKILLS - To stack and place the pegs properly on the peg board the eyes and hand have to coordinate together, strengthening your child's visual perception, and motor coordination in a fun and enjoyable way. Great for all kids, and a constructive toy for special needs and autism too!
- NUMBER COUNTING -COLORS-PATTERNS- Gleeporte's Stacking Peg board set includes 36 pegs, of 6 different colors and one board. It'll allow your preschooler child to develop any kind of patterns, stacking the different colors together, while learning and counting the colors and the amounts in the process.
- LARGE SIZE PEGS FOR EASY GRIP AND SAFETY - The large size colored pegs helps make it easy for your toddler, preschooler or child to easily grasp the pieces, and hold the grip while stacking and creating their masterpieces.
- LET THE CREATIVITY SOAR - Have your child develop their creativity while stacking and sorting and creating different designs with the 6 different color pegs and large foam peg board-8.5" inch square.
Details: It's never too early to help your child strengthen his / her skills; be it motor, visual or creativity...
GLEEPORTE'S PEG BOARD SET TOY will help strengthen your child's skills, whether it's for special needs, needing extra intervention or just for any kind of preschooler and toddler.
HOW WILL GLEEPORTE'S PEG BOARD SET HELP MY CHILD?
Number skills, by counting the different colors of the peg pieces
Coordinating Your child will learn how to coordinate his board, with the different colors, creating different patterns
strengthening fine motor skills-your child will be busy picking up, and placing the pegs directly in the holes of the board, which will make her strengthen her hand motions as he / she works.
This pegboard toy set is a Montessori based fine motor skills toy that is loved by occupational therapists, parents and children alike!
HAVE YOUR CHILD HAVE FUN, AND BE CREATIVE IN AN EDUCATIONAL WAY!
Most importantly though, your purchase is100% risk free, if you're not 100% satisfied with your purchase we will reimburse you 100% of your order, although we are sure you will absolutely fall in love with GLEEPORTE'S PEG BOARD SET TOY!
Package Dimensions: 11.5 x 8.9 x 2.6 inches