GoodSense Infant's Pain Reliever & Fever Reducer Acetaminophen Suspension Liquid, Cherry flavor, Temporarily Reduces Fever and Provides Relief of Aches and Pains
Sorry, this item is out of stock
Brand: Good Sense
- ACTIVE INGREDIENT: The active ingredient in Infants' Pain & Fever is acetaminophen 160 mg per 5 mL. Compare to the active ingredient in Infants' Tylenol Oral Suspension.
- MADE FOR INFANTS: This product is a cherry flavored oral suspension liquid for fast, effective pain relief and fever reducer for children ages 2 to 3 years.
- USE: Infants' Pain & Fever temporarily reduces fever, relieves minor aches and pains due to the common cold, flu, headache, sore throat, toothache.
- ABOUT FEVER: A fever is a body temperature that is higher than normal.
- FEVER TREATMENT: Treatment depends on the cause of your fever. Your health care provider may recommend using over-the-counter medicines such as acetaminophen to lower a very high fever.
Publisher: Good Sense
Release Date: 29-05-2013
Relief for the Children
Something as simple as the common cold or the flu can be tough for an infant to endure, in part because they don’t understand why they feel so yucky. It’s difficult for parents, too, because they don’t want their child to feel miserable. Two in pain, one solution: Good Sense Infants’ Pain and Fever Suspension.
Our infant’s pain relief suspension temporarily reduces fever, and relieves minor aches and pains due to the common cold, flu, headache, sore throat, and toothache. Good Sense Infants’ Pain and Fever helps your child weather the aches, pains and discomforts at less cost than brand name. Help baby feel better, so you can feel better.
Do not give more than directed (see overdose warning). Shake well before using. Find right dose on chart. If possible, use weight to dose; otherwise, use age. Push air out of syringe. Firmly push syringe into bottle opening. Turn bottle upside down. Pull syringe to the first dose line and then push product back into bottle. Pull syringe until it reaches and stays at the correct dose. Dispense liquid slowly into child’s mouth, toward inner cheek. Repeat dose every 4 hours while symptoms last. Do not give more than 5 times in 24 hours. Replace cap tightly to maintain child resistance. *or as directed
Package Dimensions: 4.2 x 2.4 x 1.3 inches