Mix It Up (Interactive Books for Toddlers, Learning Colors for Toddlers, Preschool and Kindergarten Reading Books)
Author: Herve Tullet
Brand: Chronicle Books
- Interactive book of learning color mixtures
- Encourages reading skills, color-learning, cause-effect learning
- Interactive reading makes color-learning stick
- Discover mixtures of blue with red, yellow with blue, red with yellow
- Learn how to make colors lighter with white, darker with black
Format: Picture Book
Genre: JUVENILE FICTION
Number Of Pages: 56
Publisher: Chronicle Books
Release Date: 16-09-2014
Details: An interactive picture book from the New York Times bestselling "Prince of Preschool"
Great for toddlers, preschoolers, and early readers to learn about combining colors in a fun and imaginative way.
A mess free way to learn about transforming colors and following directions: Accept Hervé Tullet's irresistible invitation to mix it up in a dazzling adventure of whimsy and wonder. Follow the artist's simple instructions and suddenly colors appear, mix, splatter, and vanish in a world powered only by the reader's imagination. In Mix It Up! Tullet sets readers on an extraordinary interactive journey all within the printed page.
- The perfect book for young children to develop an understanding of colors
- Ideal as a fun and interactive read aloud book for families or small groups
- Known as the "Prince of Preschool," the versatile Hervé Tullet has been an art director at various ad agencies, a magazine illustrator, and for the past 15 years, a creator of children's books
Great for preschoolers and early readers to learn about combining colors in a fun and imaginative way.
- Kids will giggle as they mash, smoosh and mix up colors as they participate in the story
- Paint colors are vibrant, fun and incredibly realistic
- Books for kids ages 3 7
- Stimulating children's book that encourages imagination and creativity
Package Dimensions: 8.8 x 8.8 x 0.4 inches