Precious Little Sleep: The Complete Baby Sleep Guide for Modern Parents
Author: Alexis Dubief
Number Of Pages: 320
Publisher: Lomhara Press
Release Date: 09-07-2017
The Expert, Hilarious, and Tactically Comprehensive Baby Sleep Book!
Parenting a baby or toddler is the grandest adventure of all when you’re not miserably exhausted. Sleep expert Alexis Dubief, of the wildly popular website Precious Little Sleep, imparts effective, accessible, and flexible strategies based on years of research that will dramatically improve your child’s sleep, detailing 7 methods to teach your baby to sleep so that you can find what works best for your family
This book will help you tackle the thorniest sleep snags, including:
- Navigating the tricky newborn phase like a pro
- Getting your child to truly sleep through the night
- Weaning off the all night buffet
- Mastering the precarious tango that is healthy napping
- Solving toddler and preschooler sleep struggles
If you’re looking for practical solutions to improve your child’s sleep in a book that won’t put you to sleep, this is for you!
Package Dimensions: 9.0 x 6.1 x 1.3 inches