Windi Gas and Colic Reliever for Babies (10 Count) by Frida Baby
- INVENTED BY A PEDIATRIC GASTROENTEROLOGIST: A hollow tube that safely, naturally and instantly relieves gas and calms colic.
- DESIGNED FOR YOUR BABY'S BOTTOM: The Windi is long enough to reach past the muscle that traps the gas and stimulate the sphincter, but has a stopper so you can't go too far.
- ALL NATURAL GAS & COLIC RELIEF: No drops or ingestible needed, making the Windi a great alternative.
- SAFE + SANITARY: BPA + Latex-Free.
- 1 PACK: 10 Single-use gas relief tubes.
Release Date: 02-10-2014
Details: A natural solution for colic, constipation, and other gas-related problems, The Windi works instantly and does not require ingestion of any drops or medication. The Windi is a single-use catheter that helps babies get rid of excess gas. Designed to be safe and effective, The Windi cannot harm your baby if used as instructed. Most pediatric professionals are familiar with the method of using a rectal thermometer to relieve gas, colic, and constipation. The Windi is designed specifically for this purpose. The soft, pliable, hollow tube features a rounded tip that is long enough to reach past the muscle that prevents the release of the gas, and also has a stopper to prevent an insertion too far. Each package contains 10 disposable Windis.
Package Dimensions: 3.8 x 3.4 x 2.0 inches