WishaLife Cardboard Blocks,40pcs Building Blocks Extra-Thick Jumbo Stackable Bricks in 3 Size for Toddlers Kids
- DELUXE JUMBO CARDBOARD BUILDING BLOCKS: If you have a Child, you know they love jumbo stackable bricks. they are made of premium, extra-thick corrugated cardboard blocks, 3 different size to giving children endless possibilities to create different shapes and forms. Largest sturdy cardboard blocks hold up to 150pounds, letting child stand on them for leverage.
- EASY TO ASSEMBLE AND BRIGHTLY COLORED BLOCKS: Giant building blocks are a set of 40 flat packed cardboard boxes which are simple to put together. To fold all 40 does take time (about 1 minute per block) Building blocks are giving kids a fun way to play but at the same time also learn new skills and broaden their knowledge.
- JUMBO CORRUGATED CARDBOARD BLOCKS: Includes 40 blocks in 3 different sizes , these 40 sturdy cardboard building blocks are lightweight and strong. 24pcs Green bricks (5.5"x2.7" x2.7" ) 8pcs Blue bricks (5.5"x5.5"x2.7") and 8pcs Red bricks (11"x5.5"x2.7"). Giant cardboard building blocks can help children to fosters creativity and imagination.
- JUMBO JEANGA IS BEST GIFT FOR KIDS : If you are already thinking about the holiday season, we totally recommend Cardboard Bloks as a perfect Christmas gift for all the kids 3 years and up. Give the gift of creativity and imagination!
- Dear Customers: Please contact us if you have any issues and we will deal with within 24 hours.
Details: Kids need to have good ways to spend to enable them develops physically and mentally. Toys are the perfect ways of enabling toddles have a better mental improvement. However, toys are based on the ability and age of a kid. That is why it's important to be selective so that you get ideal toys for your baby. Building blocks are some of the toys that are suited for kids of various ages and also a perfect choice for boys and girls.
Why children need the jumbo blocks?
Playing with building blocks fosters creativity & imagination
Exercise N Play jumbo building blocks are made of premium, extra-thick corrugated cardboard blocks, so they are lightweight and strong, children can hold up by themself. Although toys are meant for keeping kids busy, they are essential to improving the kid's ability to develop skills, socialization, and interaction. The blocks are capable of boosting mental capacity as kids try to build different structures.
Playing with blocks can help develop problem-solving skills
Jumbo building blocks can help develop problem-solving skills. When creating new designs, kids have to ask themselves how many blocks they need and how to stack them so they would form the design they are envisioning. They need to use their critical thinking to figure out how to create windows or doors so they won't collapse. If building a tower, they have to consider how to keep it from falling and find solutions to other problems that occur during construction time.
Block play strengthens math skills
While kids were creating a market booth, they had to calculate the blocks their needed, decide what shape they wanted the booth window to be. All these activities required math skills like estimation, comparison, shapes, sums, measurements, etc. Building blocks are giving kids a fun way to play but at the same time also learn new skills and broaden their knowledge.
Package Dimensions: 16.7 x 11.5 x 5.4 inches