World of Eric Carle, Around the Farm 30-Button Sound Book - PI Kids
Author: Mark Rader
Brand: Brand: Publications International
- 30 sound buttons, each representing a different animal.
- Children press button to hear animal name and sound associated with animal.
- Recommended for children ages 3 and older.
- Illustrated by renown children's book creator Eric Carle.
Format: Sound Book
Number Of Pages: 24
Publisher: Phoenix International Publications, Inc.
Release Date: 01-02-2013
Put on your overalls and have a stroll Around The Farm in this amazing sound book! Your little one can press 30 different sound buttons while they read to bring the amazing art stylings of Eric Carle to life!
This sound books is special because:
- Hands on interaction engages young readers
- Multisensory reading experiences stimulate the imaginations of young readers
- Sharing books with your little one strengthens your bond
- Features the art stylings of Eric Carle, writer and illustrator of The Very Hungry Caterpillar
- Includes an amazing amount of animals: bull, cow, goat, pig, sheep, lamb, donkey, horse, hen, turkey, chick, rooster, cat, dog, mouse, frog, duck, turtle, fish, crow, sparrow, owl, woodpecker, snake, rabbit, cricket, dragonfly, bee, butterfly, and Eric Carle’s famous Very Hungry Caterpillar
Package Dimensions: 11.5 x 10.7 x 0.5 inches